Vanksen partners up with Farvest once again for the ICT Spring 2013, the IT exhibition in Luxembourg which takes place on 19 and 20 June 2012 in Luxembourg.
Throughout the years, ICT Spring gathered well-known experts of digital marketing on stage.
This year, the guest speaker is none other than Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipédia.
More than 150 exhibitors will unveil the latest tech innovations and 3,200 professionals from all over the world will attend the event: CEOs, CIOs, startups, emarketers, tech decision-makers, VCs, economic and technology press, government, cities, etc.
Among the speakers:
• Jimmy Wales, Founder – Wikipedia
• Trip Hawkins, Founder – Electronic Arts & CEO – Digital Chocolate
• Koichiro Tsujino, Founder Alex Corporation – VAIO Developer, Sony – Former President of Google Japan
• Dan Siroker, Co-Founder & CEO, Optimizely – Former Director of Analytics for the Obama campaign
• Laura Yecies, CEO SugarSync & Consulting CEO – Catch
• Peter Sondergaard, Senior Vice President Research – Gartner
• Pepe Moder, Global Director for the Digital Marketing & Communication, Pirelli
To know more about the event: click here.
Once again, Luxembourg will have no reason to be jealous of the big international events.