Performance - Social
How we built a strong international social media strategy for a coffee brand to increase its brand awareness and consideration on its key markets
Davidoff Café is a Super Premium coffee brand.
How to appear as premium as the brand wants to be and be relevant on an international level considering each target’s expectations in terms of content and products.
The project and its results
The key stages of the project were as follows: it was key to define a working methodology that would enable the development of a social media strategy that would be just as impactful locally as it would be internationally.
Our Strategic Advisory teams began by developing a social media strategy in direct collaboration with Davidoff's MarkComm Global teams. A workshop was held to define the brand's identity, and to present an audit of best social media practices based on a benchmark and trend analysis. Working hand in hand with the Social Media team, and always in iteration with MarkComm Global, our strategists defined: an editorial line, editorial pillars and their local adaptations.
The next steps were:
- Construction of the editorial line to fully convey the premium positioning of the brand to its priority audiences.
- Elaboration of the graphic charter on social networks to have a differentiating and premium approach.
- Definition of a work methodology allowing to have an international social media strategy but with a local impact.
- Writing of monthly editorial plans (copywriting & graphic assets) and publication of content.
- Deployment of media campaigns to support the brand's communication actions on an international and local scale.
- Realization of a daily moderation on all the markets of the brand in order to develop the proximity with its audiences and to develop the number of ambassadors for the brand.
- Creation of detailed reports (via Google Data Studio) to measure the Social ROI and the impact of the actions on social networks in the digital strategy of Davidoff Café. Delivering optimization recommendations to improve our editorial actions according to the evolution of needs and trends.
0KNew followers in one year
0Mpeople reached per month (average)
0Ksocial interactions per month (average)